LED Commercial Lighting
LED Commercial Lighting technology reduces energy use 50%-60%. The light-emitting diode (LED) is two-lead semiconductor light source. The highly efficient, solid-state technology allows higher wattage HPS or other traditional lighting fixtures to be replaced with lower wattage LED fixtures. Most LED lighting has a 10 year warranty. Traditional lighting requires ongoing lamp and ballast maintenance. Additional savings can also be obtained by using the dimming functionality and motion sensor controls.
Benefits of LED lighting:
- Provides uniform light distribution
- Easily adaptable for additional energy savings (dimming)
- Reduced ongoing maintenance cost
- Environmentally friendly (no toxic chemicals)
- Quick to turn on with no warm up time