LED Commercial Lighting
LED Commercial Lighting technology reduces energy use 50%-60%. New LED fixtures eliminate existing ballasts (typical point of failure) and provide power through a driver. The highly efficient, solid-state technology allows today’s incandescent bulbs and ballasts to be replaced with lower wattage LED fixtures whilst providing improved lighting outputs. Most LED lighting and the major brands utilized by PATH provide 10 year manufacturer’s warranty. Especially in office space, classroom settings and parking areas, lighting levels can be drastically increased resulting in improved aesthetics during occupancy. Additional savings can also be obtained by implementing dimming functionality and motion sensor controls.
Benefits of LED lighting:
- Provides uniform light distribution
- Easily adaptable for additional energy savings (dimming)
- Reduced ongoing maintenance cost
- Environmentally friendly (no toxic chemicals)
- Quick to turn on with no warm up time